Printing methods we adopt:
Dye-sublimation printing yields beautiful and permanent colors that are embedded in the substrate or fabric, rather than printed on the surface.
Printing is only the first step of the process in dye-sublimation. For sublimation to take place, we need heat and pressure.
Dye-sublimation requires the following two-part process:
- Print graphics onto special transfer paper using sublimation inks.
- Use a heat press to transfer the ink-on-paper to the item we want to decorate.
To dye sublimate a mug the basic process is as follows:
1) Image is printed using special dye-sublimation inks and transfer paper.
2) After printing, the transfer paper is wrapped around the mug.
3) Using a mug press machine, heat and pressure is applied to transfer the image. Printed dye is mixed with the coating on the mug. The image then becomes part of the mug.
Dye Sublimation is a printing technique that allows for full color, all-over apparel prints. Your artwork is printed onto a sheet of high-release paper and the paper will transferred onto your apparel using heat and pressure. Heat converts the solid dye particles into a gas — known as sublimation — and bonds them to the polyester fibers. The dye is absorbed by the fabric for a fantastic soft to the hand.
+ Ideal for Printing Photos and Multi Coloured Designs
DTG(Direct-To-Garment) Printing is a t-shirt printing method that prints a full colour image directly onto the t-shirt with an industrial inkjet printer. The ink is printed directly onto the t-shirt fabric resulting in a soft feel printed image with millions of colours.
+ Soft hand feel & long lasting Prints
+ Print full colour gradient image and photographs
– Only can print on 100% cotton
Heat Transfer Printing, also sometimes known as Iron-on Heat Transfer and Digital Heat Transfer Printing, is done by using a heat transfer medium such as heat transfer paper or a vinyl-rubber type material. An image of the artwork is printed on the film side of the heat transfer medium. The image is then heat pressed onto t-shirts and apparel using a special Heat Transfer Printing Machine. The end product will have your customized design transferred on your choice of t-shirt or apparel.
There are two common heat transfer mediums:
- Inkjet Transfer Paper
- Vinyl Material (Sometimes also known as printable PU material)
Inkjet Transfer Paper is used for digital heat transfer printing and Vinyl material is used for vinyl heat transfer printing.
+ This printing method allows for individual customisation with different names on each t shirt.
– It can get very heavy if a large image is printed onto the t-shirt.